The people at Mypatriotsupply are doing a good thing here, figured I would pass it along, peace.
Lillian J. Skaggs is a playful two year old girl who has the most beautiful laugh. Her loveable personality and contagious giggle spread joy to anyone who has been blessed by her company.
But then the unthinkable happened. Lilly and her family returned from a recent doctor’s appointment with the news that she had been diagnosed with Leukemia.
As Patriots and an industry leader in Self-Reliance we repeat the same mantra: prepare, prepare, prepare.
But how can you ever prepare for something like this?
As anyone who has battled cancer, either personally or by the side of a loved one, you know all too well how medical bills can overwhelm you – virtually overnight.
When we heard Lilly’s story we decided to help. We have taken our best-selling Survival Seed Vault product and given it a new look. For a limited time only, you can buy the same highly reviewed product that thousands of other Americans purchase each and every month – with a small twist! We have put a new label on the Vault, and named it “Lilly’s Seeds of Hope”. And the best part? 100% of the profits will be donated to Lilly’s medical treatment and care.
- 20 varieties of hardy heirloom seeds passed down from our forefathers.
- These seeds rated for 5+ years of storage at 75F, longer at lower temperatures.
- No hybrids, GMOs, or outdated seeds. All harvested seeds are reusable.
- Each seed vault is hand-inspected and packed by our American staff to ensure quality.
- Includes detailed seed saving guide.
- 100% of profits donated to the medical care and treatment of Lilly
You can order the seeds directly from Mypatriotsupply here