- 6 slices bread
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 granny smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Vanilla ice cream
- Caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Slice the bread into ½ inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon, stirring until smooth.
- Add the bread and stir until the bread cubes have evenly absorbed the milk mixture.
- Spread the bread evenly in a 9-inch round baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, brown sugar, and cornstarch, mixing until evenly combined.
- Spread the apples evenly on top of the bread.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until edges are brown.
- Cool, slice, then serve with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.
Most Users Ever Online: 476
Currently Browsing this Page:
Gravel Road: 1455
Clearview Cladding Concepts
Guest Posters: 2