- 1 ½ lbs ground chicken
- 16 oz Mozzarella, cut into strips
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- In a bowl, season ground chicken with 1 tbsp Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Oil hands. Working with about 4 tbsp of the mixture at a time, use your hands to form a rectangular patty. Place one mozzarella strip in the center and fold the chicken mixture around the cheese to close. Set aside on a plastic wrap-lined dish. Continue with the rest.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat oil to 375°F. Prep your dredging station: combine panko, 2 tbsp Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in one bowl. Whisk eggs in another bowl. Place flour in another bowl.
- Coat the sticks in flour, then into the eggs, and then coat thoroughly in the seasoned panko.
- Fry until golden brown and the chicken is fully cooked. Serve with marinara sauce.
Most Users Ever Online: 145
Currently Browsing this Page:
Gravel Road: 1455
Guest Posters: 2