We recently did a review about the Mora Light MY Fire and decided that we would start running a contest to give away the products that we review. Our first one will will be a Mora Light My Fire Giveaway.
We are going to shoot for doing a different review each week of different products that we come across. We may do more than one a week especially with the holidays coming up.
- Fixed blade knife with hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade made by Morakniv of Sweden and high-friction, anti-slip TPE rubber handle
- Includes Swedish FireSteel fire starter that twist-locks into handle; spine of the blade is ground especially for use with a fire starter
- Swedish FireSteel is made from a magnesium alloy that produces a 3,000°C (5,400°F) spark, works when wet and lasts approximately 3,000 strikes
- Blade length: 3.75" (95 mm); Blade thickness: 0.07" (1.9 mm); Total length: 8.5" (215 mm); Weight w/ sheath: 3.4 oz. (94 g)
- Color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip; 1-year manufacturer's warranty
If there is something specific that you would like to see reviewed in the future feel free to let us know.
So enter below to win a chance at winning a Mora Light My fire. The contest starts now. Make sure to come back and click I visited if you use the facebook entry. Good luck!
21 Feb ’12
11 Oct ’12
Most Users Ever Online: 145
Currently Browsing this Page:
Gravel Road: 1455
Guest Posters: 2